Our Wooden Ultrasound Blocks are the perfect way to display those amazing first photos of your little one snuggled perfectly in the womb!
What exactly is a Wooden Ultrasound Block?
We take your ultrasound photo, which you supply to us in digital format [see below on how we can help you do this], have it professionally printed on state of the art fine art printers and bond it to wood by hand!
However don’t let this simple explanation fool you, all of our Wooden Ultrasound Blocks are hand crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring you receive a keepsake that is as close to perfection as we can possibly get and will last years!
We also offer FREE TRACKED SHIPPING Australia wide on all purchases, yes you read that right, FREE SHIPPING with no minimum spend!
- Once your order is placed we will send you instructions on how to upload your photos. Please allow 24 hours for your instruction email to be received.
- We can recommend an application for your mobile phone that you can use to scan your ultrasound photo if required. Please feel free to email us and we can send you the instructions once your order has been placed.
- All of our products are handmade to order, so please allow approx. 3-4 weeks for your order to be handcrafted. This does not include shipping.
- Please keep in mind the quality of your ultrasound photo will effect the finished product and can delay the turn around time of your block. High-resolution images offer the best results, however if there are any concerns we will always contact you prior to starting production.
- We may crop your photo and make minor colour adjustments to enhance the photo itself, however any adjustments that are not minor will be emailed to yourself prior to production for approval.
- We can recommend the 3M command picture velcro strips which are perfect for wall hangings, they are very simple to apply and remove, making them perfect for rental properties. These are available at Bunnings and most retail chain stores.
- When working with wood, every piece has its own identity [natural markings / knots / voids] so you will find no two pieces are identical. Please also allow for minor variations in block size / thickness.
- Our items are designed for decorative purposes only and not designed to be used as a children’s toy.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.